RSS

You Laughted As I said, "tonight I Cook" But they were surprised when they tried

I just visited my friends living in Italy in Siena, a town 65 km from Florence back. Siena is a city in Italy where it is presented the famous "Palio" for their square. You can watch this show from a bar overlooking the square (not round but square). Its covered with sand, so the horses can not hurt.



Florence is the "City of Marble", which is used for the main buildings, the city has a large Catholic cathedral, it was covered inMarble does so beautifully dismantled the marble in the mountains around the city. Now, green marble is not as if you have a couple of green marble, might be useful to keep money in the future.



I visited Italy for the Italian cuisine. I love Italian food, it does my wife, should not be fattening are many fine dishes that do not have to pile on the pounds, most of the day and cooked in Italy, this is the kitchen I want to learn Italian.



Ibook on the Internet and purchased by the simple Italian food that contains this type of Italian cuisine. The reason why I bought this e-book, I was in love with Italian cuisine. Not the type used in the film that is to say, "stuffed mole, but the boy in the house since before the Italian" Roma "is used today.



My friends in Siena have a small farm to help with a big kitchen to accommodate their students. Your company is located in a small area on the outskirts of Siena, in this area are rows ofOlive trees, which could earn an income without the students' "



I am a student and her friend, when I visited in Siena last year I was asked to cook a meal, they were surprised at how the knowledge I had of Italian cuisine. I did not know that my ebook on simple Italian dishes.



I've had a party for them in my book with 104 recipes including appetizers, main dishes, desserts added. So I made them a feast,

Tags : Virtual Walking Shoes Freedom Boat Sales Best HDTVs Brand 88